The way to have amazing and natural looking lashes is to:
* Have them applied to individual lashes.
* Have them applied by a licensed, certified professional.
* Have them applied by someone who wears them!
Following these three simple guidelines will guarantee beautiful quality lashes.
These lashes are semi-permanent and generally last 2-4 weeks. You can expect to pay $100 to $300 for the initial application, and $25-$100 for refills.
TO MAKE FULL SET LASH APPOINTMENT YOU MUST CALL (520)261-4635.
To hold your appointment a credit card number is necessary and $1 will be charged to confirm your spot. This will be subtracted from your total bill when you have received your service.
Most lashes are molded polyester lashes. The lashes I offer vary in length, curl, thickness, and even colors!
Eyelashes have a short life span in general, but the health of your lashes can be improved with the following suggestions:
* Biotin daily supplement (5000mcg 2-3 times daily) found at health food stores, even Costco, for lash growth.
* Never tug, twist or pull at your lashes or extensions.
* Treat your eye area gently. If you have an itch, scratch above lash line, never at base.
* Air dry lashes after washing them. Using towels, cotton balls, and q-tips can leave fibers on lashes that are difficult to remove. You could also use soft paper towels.
* When dry, gently brush them with mascara brush.
* Try sleeping on your back or side to avoid laying on lashes.
* If you choose to wear mascara, wear one that washes off with baby shampoo.
* Do not use water proof mascara because it will weaken the bond of adhesive.
* Apply mascara only at the base of lashes, to keep them in place and to look their thickest.
* When applying eye cream, avoid getting it on your lashes.